Christmas Card Design competition is now open.
• Create a Christmas card using any medium
• Design can be portrait or Landscape
• Entries must be A5 (or able to be reduced to A5 proportionally)
• Winning designs will be printed as holiday cards with artist credited.
• Two winners will be selected (16 and below and 17+)
• Winners will receive 20 complimentary Christmas cards of their winning design
• The winning designs will be available for sale in Sydenham and online
• Entries must be submitted as as a jpeg, at full size and 300dpi
or directly email your entry to
All proceeds will go to improving the High Street Christmas lights
this year working towards a sustainable Christmas tree
IMPROVING CHRISTMAS LIGHTS
on the Sydenham High Street
Our new fund raising year is just started on October 1st 2021. Anything raised from now until September 2022 will go towards Christmas 2022. Our target for this coming year is to raise £3500 in order to light up the roundabout at Kirkdale and Dartmouth road. We will be launching a new GoFundMe initiative but you can donate directly here.
CHRISTMAS LIGHTS INITIATIVE
Sydenham Community Project was established in 2019 to improve the High Street Christmas lights and
reflect our amazing community. We want them to be bright, beautiful and festive. Our first year we were successful in purchasing 8 new motif lights thatdisplayed throughout December 2019. This was accomplished through our
GoFundMe page and hosting a series of events with local businesses like Poodle club, Greyhound and Ignition Brewery. We want to thank all of them for their support. There is still work to be done. Please get involved by
coming to future events or donating directly.